WRITE FOR HERO MUSCLES
If you are a certified personal trainer, boot camp instructor, holistic nutritionist, yoga instructor, dietician or just simply have a passion for health and fitness, check out below to learn more about becoming a Hero Muscles contributor.
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via copyscape
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
- We are more than happy to include a byline and a brief bio containing links to your personal website and/or social media pages. The author bio blurb should be 25-55 words in length. Also send a photo that you’d like us to use for your bio. Your bio will be featured on the website and the articles that you write.
- Our editors can supply photography for your articles but we encourage our writers to submit images. Original digital photo or stock photos can be submitted as .jpg or .png. in high-resolution. We reserve the right to edit and/or crop photographs.
- Blog entries should range between 1000 – 1,500 words.
- No spelling or grammar errors.
- The content has to fit our blog theme, which is Fitness, Nutrition and Bodybuilding.
We encourage submission of content in the following areas:
- Lifestyle and mindset
- Movement theory and technique
- Implement use demonstration
- Sport-specific topics
- Bodyweight workouts and natural movement
- General physical preparation (GPP)
- Job-specific training
- Sport-specific training
Editorial and publishing fee: $ 17
Do not accept advertising articles, product PR, betting, sex and porn.